What Happens if our House is in my Spouse’s Parents’ Names during a Divorce?

If your house is in your spouse's name or your spouse's parent's name, you should contact a family law attorney at Heimerl & Lammers to help you navigate the intricacies of this complicated issue. If your house is in your spouse’s parents name, this can cloud the issue of the ...

2021-01-22T13:24:27-06:00March 15, 2013|Categories: Divorce, Family Law Blog, Property Division|Tags: , , |