Minnesota Construction Accident Lawyer

Construction work is both physically demanding and dangerous. When an accident occurs, it can have consequences both for your health and your career. When so much is at stake, it only makes sense to obtain legal advice if you’ve been injured.

At the law firm of Heimerl & Lammers, we offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions about your rights and your options if you’ve been injured on the job. We will keep you informed about every step in the process.


Can I Sue My Employer If I Am Injured?

Except in cases of extreme negligence, our workers’ compensation laws shield employers from being sued by injured employees. However, third-parties (anyone other than your employer) are not protected from lawsuits. Examples of third parties include:

  • Other drivers, if you are injured in a car or truck accident while you are working
  • A lot owner or building owner at a construction site
  • Other contractors working at the same job site
  • Equipment manufacturer
  • Crane operators

Whenever you are injured by a third party, our lawyers can represent you in both a workers’ compensation claim and a personal injury lawsuit against the third party. A personal injury lawsuit allows you to recover compensation for pain and suffering and other damages that aren’t covered by workers’ compensation.


What if I Can’t Return to My Job?

You can seek compensation for any reduction in wages that you experience as a result of your injury and for future lost wages. Workers’ compensation may also provide retraining benefits if you no longer able to do construction work because of your injury. A physical injury doesn’t have to mean the end of your career. Our lawyers may be able to help you get the compensation you need to find a job that is less physically demanding.

Our Construction Accidents Lawyers

Attorney Scott Kruger

Scott Kruger


No Fees

Unless We Win

Schedule Your Consultation

To speak with an attorney today for a free case evaluation, either fill out our online form or call us today at (612) 294-2200.


Call (612) 294-2200 Today