June 25, 2019
In some Minnesota courts, family law cases may be assigned to either a judge or a referee.  This is especially the case in the Second Judicial District (Ramsey County) and the Fourth Judicial District (Hennepin County). Although appearing before a referee tends to be similar to appearing before a judge, there are subtle differences that...
Read More

Call Today For a Free Consultation

  (612) 294-2200

Contact Us