Minnesota Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer

An injury to your spine or spinal cord can change your life in an instant. If you are living with pain or numbness in your neck, back, arms, or legs following a car crash or an accident at work, it’s important to get good legal and medical advice as soon as possible. You shouldn’t assume that the pain will go away or get better on its own.

At the law firm of Heimerl & Lammers, we have helped hundreds of people recover compensation for neck, back, and spinal cord injuries caused in car accidents, diving accidents, sports injuries, slip and fall accidents, and accidents at work. Our lawyers offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions and explain your rights.

Should I see a Chiropractor for Back or Neck Pain?

Many car accident victims go to a chiropractor for relief of back and neck pain. We don’t discourage you from seeing a chiropractor. However, you should also see a medical doctor who specializes in spinal care.

Neck and back pain can be caused by muscle injuries that get better in time. However, your pain may be caused by a bulging or herniated disk that if left untreated can cause permanent injuries. Spinal problems such as bulging or herniated disks can be detected on a MRI exam.

What if I Am Paralyzed After an Accident?

Unlike other parts of your body, your spinal cord does not heal following an injury. A damaged spinal cord can cause permanent paraplegia or quadriplegia.

If you are paralyzed in an accident, you will also need ongoing medical care, rehabilitation, and therapy for the rest of your life. To live as full a life as possible, you will want access to the best medical technologies, such as motorized wheel chairs and adaptive devices, for your home and vehicle.

As your lawyers, we will consult financial planners, life-care planners, and other experts to help us anticipate all of your future needs and help you get the best possible care.

Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers

Attorney Scott Kruger

Scott Kruger


No Fees

Unless We Win

Schedule Your Consultation

To speak with an attorney today for a free case evaluation, either fill out our online form or call us today at (612) 294-2200.


Call (612) 294-2200 Today