Client Intake Specialist
Monday to Friday
We are seeking an Client Intake Specialist/Receptionist who is an outgoing, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, who is a good listener, has a friendly helpful attitude, can evaluate potential clients based on our case selection criteria, can effectively do these things within a reasonable amount of time, and sign up the potential client (those that meet our criteria) for representation by our firm.
Functions of the Position: Enhance law office customer service by providing information management support, and representation of the attorneys to clients and others. Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards. Provide receptionist, administrative support as well as support legal administrative team efforts to ensure efficient and effective service to firm clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client Intake – Coordinate and input information and complete a general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards
- Handle all incoming phone calls from current and potential clients
- Support Marketing duties for entire firm with tracking of ads and marketing dollars
- Contact potential clients coming in via web forms and email
- Ensure that every potential client is properly documented in our case management system
- Accurately track the source of lead in the case management system
- Follow up with attorneys to which cases have been referred
- Daily tasks – Meet attorney expectations for daily work management.
- Facilitate efficiency – Make recommendations and facilitate efforts to improve efficiency and economy in existing operations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient at handling all receptionist duties of a law office, including copying, scanning, and filing, and be proficient with Word and Outlook software programs.
- Prefer at least two years’ receptionist or customer service experience.
- Prefer a two-year degree but not required
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prefer experience operating a multi-line telephone system.
- Must have strong time management skills with the ability to complete tasks independently.
- Must have quality and compassionate customer service and understanding of prospective client management.
- Must be cooperative and work collaboratively with the other members of the firm.
- Must have a positive and professional attitude and demeanor, with effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have excellent judgment and ability to make important decisions within the scope of prescribed duties
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
$35k – $40k
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Health savings account
- Parental leave
- Waiting period may apply
Remote work allowed: