October 22, 2019
Child Custody Out of State
Whether a parent can move out of state with a minor child is determined by Minnesota Statute §518.175 subdivision 3. Without consent from the other parent, it is very difficult for a party to move out of the state with the child.  If the purpose of the move is to thwart the relationship between the...
Read More

Call Today For a Free Consultation

  (612) 294-2200

Contact Us