July 2, 2019
You may have been happy with your divorce decree a few years ago when the judge issued it, but circumstances change, making the decree impractical or unworkable for you and your ex-spouse. When this happens, you need to ask the court for a post-decree modification. You will need a knowledgeable Minnesota family law attorney to...
Read More

Call Today For a Free Consultation

  (612) 294-2200

Contact Us