January 21, 2013
Yes, you can generally change from an uncontested to a contested divorce at any point during the divorce proceeding. At the onset of a divorce, parties oftentimes believe that their dissolution proceeding is uncontested based on informal conversations with their spouse. Usually unrepresented parties do not address all issues that need to be resolved in...
Read More
A Minnesota divorce lawyer has been suspended indefinitely after engaging in an affair with his client and billing her for time spent while the pair was having sex. Thomas P. Lowe, of Eagan, won’t be eligible for reinstatement for 15 months after the Minnesota Supreme Court ruled against his improper conduct. Lowe had known his...
Read More

Call Today For a Free Consultation

  (612) 294-2200

Contact Us